Did you know you can stop over 80% of all cancers through your food? I had no idea of the immense power and popularity of juicing vegetables and fruits had on health and well-being so myself, and the collective whole, can remain CANCER FREE. now is the time to get your nutrients and feel and look better this spring. I have been learning so much through my journey of alternative medicine/holistic healing. I am continuously growing and experiencing new ways of feeling good through connecting to our Earth Mother.
So why juicing? Well it’s simple… ITS GOOD FOR YOU! whenever I am feeling sick or not myself, I drink some juice and have experienced clarity and healing. I tend to think of it as a life force that helps give oxygen to the blood and balance the acidity in the body. I want to help expand and grow your knowledge on the importance of getting your nutrients from juice. If you’re new to drinking your greens and you feel that it’s challenging to swallow a glass full of sometimes bitter greens, you may want to include an apple or a pear. If you are watching your sugar levels, stick to veggies… carrots, kale, celery, greens, cabbage, tomatoes, etc.
BENEFITS OF FRESH JUICE~
- easy to digest and can increase your metabolism.
- an easy way to get beneficial enzymes, which are primarily found in raw foods, into the body. Enzymes in fresh fruits and vegetables have the vital role of converting food into body tissue and energy.
- ensures that the body is getting sufficient amounts of phytochemicals, substances in plants that are considered among the most powerful ways to fight disease.
- is high in antioxidants and other immune enhancing properties.
- can help to accelerate recovery from illness and improve or alleviate symptoms.
- get much more anti-oxidant activity and less toxicity
We will continue juicing for our personal use and hope to one day juice for you and spread the love of nutrients so we can all be CANCER FREE. And even if you aren’t battling cancer or disease, know that fresh juice is purely good for you.